We’ve all been there (some of us this very Monday), whether it’s missing your alarm, snoozing too many times or staying up too late the night before. Whatever the issue, you have only 10 minutes to get out the door and hopefully look great doing it. Don’t worry, we got you covered! Keep reading to learn five simple tips to help you look flawless quickly.
- Put Away the Bags: Apply a quick mix of eye cream and tinted BB cream under your eyes to help you look awake and alert. This trick will help you look fresh all day and it’s good for your skin.
- Tame the Mane: Look like you spent all morning working on your hair (but really only spend 30 seconds). Try spraying some dry shampoo onto the roots and mid-shaft of your hair to help remove any excess oils then pile it high into a chic top knot bun. Bonus: the dry shampoo will give it extra texture and hold so you won’t be battling fly aways all day.
- Rock the Latest Craze: Feeling a little adventurous? The hair trend that has been seen just about everywhere these days is the half-up top knot. This look is simple, chic and incredibly easy to master. Just take the top portion of your hair and twist into a top knot. Pull gently on the ends to create your perfect messy look and you’re ready.
- Play up Your Sassy Eyes: When you’re pressed for time the perfect tip to accentuate your face is to add a touch of volumizing mascara to your lashes. If you can get your mascara brush close enough to your lash line, you can even create the illusion that you had time to add eyeliner.
- Liven Up Your Lips: Our last quick tip is to apply a pigmented moisturizing lipstick that will complete your effortless look. My favorite way to look like I spent time on my makeup is to add a bold red lip.This pop of color is the “cherry” that tops off your quick morning routine and instantly makes your face look done.