If eyes are the windows to the soul, then lashes are the curtains that unveil your soul. With all that being said, it’s no wonder more and more women are looking for ways to lengthen, curl, and thicken their eyelashes. Lash extension services are a huge hit in salons and spas internationally at the moment but are also very costly and require maintenance. As much as the results of lash extensions are ultra glamorous, they aren’t the only option you can take to achieve fuller lashes. Eyes are such a focal point of the face, having wide open looking eyes with strong lashes gives confidence to women so they can literally go out and face the world.
1) Go back to basics. If you think your lashes are a little lack luster, first review your product. You should never keep an open tube of mascara for more than 6 months or else what you’ll get out of the tube is dry, flaky black substance.
2) It’s all in the wrist. How you apply mascara matters. Practicing the correct application of mascara is just as important as the product you use. Always start at the base of the lash and zigzag your way up. This way you won’t miss a nook or cranny and cover all edges of your lashes. Layer brown then black mascara for a pop effect.
3) Get in line. Line your inner top lash line with black eyeliner. Lift your eyelid hold your pencil under your lash line and fill in that top waterline. Instantly, you’ll find that your lashes look fuller.
4) Start Strong. Even Before applying your mascara, try starting off with a primer first. There are many mascara primers on the market. Choose a clear or white one that helps lengthens and thicken up lashes before applying mascara.
5) Fibers are your friend! Fibers are temporary tiny materials that can be applied to your lashes prior to applying your mascara to give them more fullness. These white liquid fibers will grab onto lashes, so when you apply the mascara on top; your lashes look extended as if you’re wearing false lashes. Look for a mascara that offers dual sides, one for the mascara and one for fibers
6) Get Scientific. Looking for something more permanent? Try a lash serum. Lash serums, often times sold as lash & brow serums, promote growth to help your lash hairs grow quickly and fuller lashes. Apply daily before bed on clean eyes right along the lash line and watch your lashes flutter.
7) The Fast and the Fuller. No time to wait on serums, fibers, or mascara? Use false lashes to amplify your lashes. You can find fake lashes sold everywhere from drug stores to department stores and online. Available in synthetic, real hair, and even mink to achieve the Kardashian lashes look. False lashes can be reused with proper care.
Whichever way you want to approach it, achieving long, full lashes is easier than you ever thought. There are many techniques, methods, and products to try so you can start feeling confident about winking those luscious lashes!
Like what you read? Follow Fancy Francy on RSS and Bloglovin so you don’t miss a post!!
Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest